Apple Cash – How to Send Money through Apple Pay in the Messages App: Rita’s iDevice Advice for August 3, 2020
If you have not learned how to use Apple Cash yet, it is worth trying to painlessly send funds “Peer to Peer” and it is accessible with VoiceOver running.
Note: You can only transfer money between those persons who use Apple iOS devices.
Apple Cash is Apple’s peer-to-peer payment service that lets iPhone users send money with Apple Pay. There are lots of different ways to send payments from your iPhone.
You can quickly and securely send Apple Cash from within iMessages either using your Apple Cash Card balance or a debit or credit card that works with Apple Pay.
on your iPhones, you don’t even need to exit the text thread to make that happen! You can also open a new thread in the Messages app to make an Apple Cash payment.
1. In the Messages app, remain in the text thread with the person you’d like to send money to, or start a new thread.
2. Tap the App Store icon to the left of the text box.
3. Tap the Apple Pay option and adjust the amount with the plus or minus symbols.
4. You can also tap on $1, and an option will appear to use your keypad.
5. After you’ve entered the correct amount, tap Pay.
6. After this, you’ll approve the payment with Face or Touch ID, depending on which iPhone you own.
7. You can check your Apple Pay history to make sure the payment was made.
8. Later if you receive money, you can keep it on your Apple Cash Card, or you can transfer your Apple Cash to your bank account.
There is no fee for using Apple Pay if you are using your Apple Cash Card balance or a debit card.